Level TransmitterWith wide expertise in this domain, we have come up with a wide array of Level Transmitter. To ensure the higher level of patron satisfaction, we provide these RF Level Transmitter in accordance to their given specifications. The product helps in easy measurement of liquids in open and huge tanks.
Capacitance Level Transmitter
Approx. Price: Rs 10,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Local Display||8 x 1 LCD|
|Power Consumption||24 V DC, External|
|Material||SS 316 with Teflon coating|
|Process Temperature||250 deg C max|
|Accuracy||2% of full flow|
|Linearity||(+/-) 2 % of F. S.|
|Type of Output||4 to 20 mA DC, 2 wire|
|Response Time||Smaller than 6 VA|
|Temperature Coefficient||Smaller than 1000 m Sec|
A Capacitance Level Transmitter
is formed between the probe and the vessel wall and the level of the measuring medium rises or falls, a capacitance between the probe and vessel wall changes proportionately in the right manner. Our prestigious clients & customers can avail from us a wide range of Capacitance Level Transmitter from us.
- Flowstar Series FECTX-100 are capacitance type level transmitters. The probe is based on properties of the capacitor. Vessel wall & probe forms two electrodes. If the vessel is of nonconductive material, the probe will be the double-rod type. The distance between electrode & surface area of electrodes remains unchanged. The variable is the depth of the material being measured which represents the dielectric constant between the two electrodes. Air & vacuum have a relative dielectric constant as 1 & that of liquids, it is greater than 1. The capacitance of the capacitor the, therefore, depends on how much material lies between the probe & vessel wall i.e. whether the probe is covered with or free from the material. The capacitor changes with a change in the level of the material & provide corresponding 4-20 mA DC continuous output
- 2 wire system
- Continuous 4-20 mA DC output
- Simple low cost & reliable
- Trouble free operation for conductive /nonconductive
- Liquids, slurries
- Flameproof IP-65, P-65, IIA IIB, CMRI Certificate housing
- Probe Length: As per requirement (max 3 mtr)
- 2 Probe MOC: 30 kg/cm max
- Process Connections: Flame-proof, [P-65, IIA, IIB, CMRI Certified]
- Operating Conditions: Top of the tank
- Optional: Temperature 0 to 55° C/Humidity 5 to 95% non condensing
RF Type Level Transmitter
Approx. Price: Rs 22,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Application||Solids / Liquids|
|Process Temp||0 to 260 or 600 deg C|
|Insertion length||200 mm or up to 40 meter customer specification|
|Process connection||Flange/40 NB socket|
|Electronic||Remote (no electronic in probe)|
|Cable connection||2" ET gland|
|Probe head||Cast Aluminum|
|Enclosure||Weather proof or flame proof|
|Insulation||PTFE / Ceramic|
We have with us premium quality Level Transmitters in different sizes and types like RF Type Level Transmitter.
The highly accurate instruments are fabricated as per prevailing quality norms and guidelines with the help of extra advanced tools and technology.
FSE's Rf level transmitter series 9550 comprises of two parts. namely a sensing probe and an electronic transmitter the sensing probe has an active section and a shield. And a shield section insulated from each other as shown in the diagram a dust proof prove head is provided to cover the terminals of the Rf signal cable meaning hereby. The probe contains no electronics or any other sensitive element. The electronic transmitter is separately housed in a dust proof enclosure. Designed for outdoor duty. and is mounted nearby at a convenient location. It contains all the electronics. Adjustments and other sensitive elements and is connected through an Rf coaxial cable to the sensing probe.
- Range up to 40 meters
- Solid state, Circuitry
- Power supply 220/110 VAC or 24V AC/DC
- Output 4-20 m.A.
- Display indication (optional)
- No recalibration
- Set point 2 or 4 Nos. SPDT 3 Amp
- Cable (remote for probe) 100 feet (max.)